Make Your Next Meal Nutritious and Tasty
Cooking meals that are delicious and healthy is not always easy. It can be difficult to find the right balance between taste and nutrition. Here at Bugsolutely, we don’t think you should have to sacrifice flavor for nourishment. Cooking with Bugsolutely cricket flour is a great way to add protein, amino acids, omega 3’s, iron, vitamin B, and much more to your meal.
Check out some suggestions below on how add a boost to your diet with cricket flour:
- Baking cookies? Try substituting 20% of the flour for cricket flour. Not only will your sweet treat get an extra punch of protein, the cricket flour will also add a nice nutty flavor to the cookies.
- You can also substitute 20% of the flour for cricket flour when making pancakes. Or if you’re using a mix, just add a few spoonfuls to the batter!
- Add one or two tablespoons of cricket flour to your breakfast or post workout smoothie.
- Try adding a spoonful or two of cricket flour to scrambled eggs and omelets.
- Cricket flour can be sprinkled over pasta or mixed with your favorite sauce. To really get the most nutrition out of your meal, also use Bugsolutely’s cricket pasta!
- If you are gluten free, you can mix cricket flour with other gluten free flours, like coconut and tapioca, to bake delicious gluten free treats.
- Try topping your salads with a spoonful of cricket flour.
Get creative! Cricket flour can serve as a tasty topping or delicious addition to countless dishes. The possibilities are endless. If you come up with a great recipe using our cricket flour, we’d love to hear about it! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.